Thursday, February 17, 2011

Getting ready to deploy

I found a great article today with some super information about deployment. Please visit the website or wait because every day I will post another suggestion. Please be a follower of my blog!

It's no secret: deployments are difficult for everyone involved. Not only for the soldiers but also for the family left waiting. Whether you are a military wife, military girlfriend, Army mother, Marine sister, Air Force father, Navy brother, or any other significant person in a soldier's life, the difficulties faced on the home front are uniform. I am a Marine Rifleman's girlfriend and an 82nd Airborne Paratrooper's sister. I have gone through one deployment in the past that left me emotionally destroyed. Now I'm getting ready to wait through my brother's and my Marine's simultaneous deployments next month. Going into these two deployments, I keep thinking to myself, "If I only knew before my first deployment what I know now." These next steps will share what I learned from being on the home front during deployment #1 and how to make your upcoming time apart more bearable for both you and your soldier.

Read more: How to Survive Your Soldier's Deployment | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5248994_survive-soldiers-deployment.html#ixzz1EFOIRCEN

No comments:

Post a Comment